Mar 07, 2019
Concrete mixer operation knowledge
1. Before input the concrete, check the fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, brake fluid, cooling water, etc. to ensure them sufficient, the quality should meet the requirements.
2. The power output device should be checked and assure no loose bolts and oil leakage of the bearings.
3. When mixing and transporting, the loading capacity of concrete shall not exceed the rated capacity.
4. Before starting the mixer, place the mixer handle in the “stop” position. After starting the engine, the mixing drum should be rotated at low speed for about 10 minutes to allow the hydraulic oil temperature to rise above 20 °C to work.
5. Before loading, the mixing drum should be reversed to drain the water and debris in the cylinder to ensure the quality of the concrete.
6. When loading, the joystick should be placed in the “loading” position, and the speed of the mixing drum should be adjusted to make the feeding smooth.
7. When transporting concrete, ensure that the bucket is placed firmly to prevent swinging due to looseness, injuring pedestrians during travel or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
8. When the mixed concrete is shipped, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 rpm. During the transportation process, the coagulation is prevented from segregating and the quality is guaranteed. The speed of the mixing drum on the flat road is guaranteed to be 2-3 rpm. When the slope of the slope is greater than 15 degrees, or when the road surface is shaken to the left or right, the agitation rotation should be stopped. After the road condition is improved, the agitation rotation is resumed.
9. The concrete tanker shall not transport concrete for more than the time specified by the mixing station. On the way of transporting concrete, the mixing drum should not stop for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregating and solidifying. The driver should always observe the concrete situation, and notify the dispatching room in time for the abnormality, and apply for processing.
10. When the mixing drum changes from positive to reverse, the joystick should be placed in the middle position. After the mixing drum stops, put the joystick handle to the reverse position.
11. Before discharging the concrete, the mixing drum should be stirred at a speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute, and then discharged.
12. The continuous operation time of the stirring device should not exceed 8h.
13. After the work is completed, the inside of the mixing drum and the body should be cleaned, and the remaining concrete should not be left in the cylinder.
14. The water level of the water tank should be kept normal. When parking in winter, the water in the water tank and water supply system should be drained.